By participating, purchasers agree to be bound by these official rules, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the We Ride So They Fly 50/50 Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
1) Purchaser must be 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor.
2) Each ticket will include a unique ticket number for each entry purchased and is not eligible for any past or future 50/50 Raffle drawings. A Raffle ticket is not transferable or assignable from its purchaser to another person.
3) The winning ticket will be selected randomly by a representative of We Ride So They Fly. One winning ticket will be drawn. The 50/50 Raffle winner does not have to be present at the drawing to be selected as the winner.
4) We Ride So They Fly Board of Directors are prohibited from purchasing a 50/50 Raffle ticket.
5) One cash prize will be awarded for the draw. The purchased 50/50 Raffle ticket or photo of ticket with valid identification matching the name on the ticket are the only valid receipts for claiming the prize. The original ticket must be submitted and reflect the winning draw number.
6) The winner will be notified within fourteen days by email and/or phone by a representative from We Ride So They Fly. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner there will be a redrawing and all rules herein apply to the winner of the redrawing.
7) All federal, state, and local income taxes are the sole responsibility of the 50/50 Raffle winner.
8) Purchaser, by participating in the 50/50 Raffle agrees that We Ride So They Fly and its respective Board of Directors, volunteers, and agents have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by purchasers against, any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, relative whether in whole or in part or directly or indirectly, participation in this 50/50 Raffle.
9) The Raffle winner must present valid identification (Driver’s license) and a completed IRS W-2G to claim the Raffle prize. The Raffle prize will be delivered to the winner only after the amount equal to twenty-five(25%) per cent of the value of the prize or appropriate amount as mandated by the IRS, has been deducted from the prize by We Ride So They Fly. The winner assumes all responsibility for any state, local and federal taxes, fees, or other government assessment on the prize amount.
10) The Raffle and these official rules shall be subject to and governed by the laws of New Hampshire and the IRS. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these official rules or their application to a particular person or circumstances is invalid or enforceable to any extent then the remainder of these official rules shall not be affected by that determination and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11) For inquiries on the procedures of the 50/50 Raffle please email email@example.com
"The National Honor Flight network requires adherence to all current local and CDC guidelines"